Passenger precautions for COVID-19
- Passengers are required to wear a face mask.
- Passengers will use hand sanitizer before accommodate (driver will provide it for you)
- Passengers are required to sit in the back seat. Sitting next to the driver is not allowed. This is to keep as much distance as possible between driver and passenger.
- Keep the minimum physical contact between you and the driver. Take care to load your belongings and luggage in the rear boot of the vehicle.
- The driver will take care to open/close for passengers the rear boot door and the sliding doors of the vehicle to accommodate in
- The driver will have a digital flu scanner to measure the passengers’ temperature before the journey
Driver precautions for COVID-19
- Driver before a booked transfer wipes down the vehicle’s interior with approved disinfectants, especially the door handles and other surfaces that are commonly touched.
- The driver will always wear hand gloves, face mask, protective glasses
and will use hand sanitizer for itself and at disposal for passengers.