Tour Pompeii Ruins, Ravello and Amalfi .
Multiple visits in a full-day trip. Hire your private driver for the Tour Pompeii Ruins, Ravello and Amalfi. You will visit the Pompeii Ruins. Afterwards, we will reach Ravello with its fabulous terraces of Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone. Of course, we can’t miss visiting Amalfi ( 1 hr) to admire one of the most important villages on the Amalfi Coast.
A quiet and chic town. Ravello is the location of the annual International Music Festival, naming Ravello the ‘town of music’ of the Amalfi Coast. It is a terrace stretched out on the sea from the Lattari Mountains. Here you can enjoy a panoramic view of natural beauty unique worldwide. Of course, a place that we can’t miss!
Amalfi is one of the most historic towns along the Amalfi Coast and has had a glorious history as a maritime republic whose status joined the ranks of coastal powerhouses like Pisa, Venice and Genoa.
NOTE AND RECCOMANDATIONS
- All the tours are intended as private tours.
- Tour duration may vary depending on the pick-up place of the participants.
- Tours are offered to groups of up to 8 people
TOURS PRICE INCLUDE
- Pick-up and drop-off of the participants from and to their accommodation. For participants based in Amalfi, the pick-up is in Piazza Flavio Gioia. By the way, we kindly ask you to inform us about the address at the time of the booking process.
- Sedan car/Minivan with a driver, of course, at disposal all the tour along
- Parking, gasoline, checkpoints and pay toll fees
- Light lunches on tours that include visits to Buffalo farms or in cellars. Of course, please refer to any food intolerance.
- The cost for all the tastings or pizza-making is included in some tours. Of course, please refer to any food intolerance.
- Tickets for the boat trip to ‘ Palinuro sea Blue grotto ‘ tour
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Admittances to the sites.
- Guide Service, except for Naples visit, Caserta Royal Palace, Buffalo Farms, Cellars and Dried figs factories.